Part XI of the series “Studies in Negative Ion Mass Spectrometry.” For part X see ref. 1.
Negative chemical ionization (NCI) of organic compounds†
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 345–380, Winter 1986
How to Cite
Budzikiewicz, H. (1986), Negative chemical ionization (NCI) of organic compounds. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 5: 345–380. doi: 10.1002/mas.1280050402
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!