Detection and localization of protein modifications by high resolution tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 126–134, March/April 2005
How to Cite
Meng, F., Forbes, A. J., Miller, L. M. and Kelleher, N. L. (2005), Detection and localization of protein modifications by high resolution tandem mass spectrometry. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 24: 126–134. doi: 10.1002/mas.20009
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2003
- University of Illinois
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 067193
- Searle Scholars Program
- Packard Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!