Exploration of anthropological specimens by GC-MS and chemometrics
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 427–452, May/June 2005
How to Cite
Varmuza, K., Makristathis, A., Schwarzmeier, J., Seidler, H. and Mader, R. M. (2005), Exploration of anthropological specimens by GC-MS and chemometrics. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 24: 427–452. doi: 10.1002/mas.20020
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!