Shotgun lipidomics: Electrospray ionization mass spectrometric analysis and quantitation of cellular lipidomes directly from crude extracts of biological samples
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 367–412, May/June 2005
How to Cite
Han, X. and Gross, R. W. (2005), Shotgun lipidomics: Electrospray ionization mass spectrometric analysis and quantitation of cellular lipidomes directly from crude extracts of biological samples. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 24: 367–412. doi: 10.1002/mas.20023
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2004
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P01HL57278, R01HL41250
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!