Dedicated to the memory of Fulvio Cacace, a truly exceptional scientist, mentor, and friend.
Chiral recognition by mass-resolved laser spectroscopy†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 588–610, July/August 2005
How to Cite
Speranza, M., Satta, M., Piccirillo, S., Rondino, F., Paladini, A., Giardini, A., Filippi, A. and Catone, D. (2005), Chiral recognition by mass-resolved laser spectroscopy. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 24: 588–610. doi: 10.1002/mas.20040
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2004
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, della Università, e della Ricerca (MIU)
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR): P.F. MSTAII
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!