Discovering new invertebrate neuropeptides using mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 77–98, January/February 2006
How to Cite
Hummon, A. B., Amare, A. and Sweedler, J. V. (2006), Discovering new invertebrate neuropeptides using mass spectrometry. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 25: 77–98. doi: 10.1002/mas.20055
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DA018310, NS31609
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!