Matrix effects in quantitative pesticide analysis using liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 881–899, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Niessen, W.M.A., Manini, P. and Andreoli, R. (2006), Matrix effects in quantitative pesticide analysis using liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 25: 881–899. doi: 10.1002/mas.20097
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!