Proteolytic 18O-labeling strategies for quantitative proteomics
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 121–136, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Miyagi, M. and Rao, K.C. S. (2007), Proteolytic 18O-labeling strategies for quantitative proteomics. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 26: 121–136. doi: 10.1002/mas.20116
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: EY014020, RR016741, RR017699
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!