Gas-phase basicities of polyfunctional molecules. Part 1: Theory and methods
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 775–835, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Bouchoux, G. (2007), Gas-phase basicities of polyfunctional molecules. Part 1: Theory and methods. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 26: 775–835. doi: 10.1002/mas.20151
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!