JDK has a consulting relationship with and a financial interest in Amyris and a financial interest in LS9, both of which stand to benefit from the commercialization of the results of this research.
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 362–375, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Tang, Y. J., Martin, H. G., Myers, S., Rodriguez, S., Baidoo, E. E.K. and Keasling, J. D. (2009), Advances in analysis of microbial metabolic fluxes via 13C isotopic labeling. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 28: 362–375. doi: 10.1002/mas.20191
YJT and HGM contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2008
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Biological and Environmental Research, Genomics (GTL Program and Joint BioEnergy Institute) DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!