Statement of Competing Financial Interest: HM is the founder and co-owner of Mosaiques Diagnostics, which developed the CE–MS technology for clinical application.
Capillary electrophoresis–mass spectrometry as a powerful tool in biomarker discovery and clinical diagnosis: An update of recent developments†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 703–724, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Mischak, H., Coon, J. J., Novak, J., Weissinger, E. M., Schanstra, J. P. and Dominiczak, A. F. (2009), Capillary electrophoresis–mass spectrometry as a powerful tool in biomarker discovery and clinical diagnosis: An update of recent developments. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 28: 703–724. doi: 10.1002/mas.20205
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2008
- EUROTRANS-BIO. Grant Number: ETB-2006-016
- InGenious HyperCare. Grant Number: LSHM-C7-2006-037093
- PREDICTIONS. Grant Number: 1272568
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Thermo Fisher
- Beckman Foundation
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1R01GM080148, DK078244, DK080301, DK071802, DK061525, DK064400
- “Deutsche-Jose-Carreras-Leukämie Stiftung”. Grant Number: DJCLS 98/05
- “Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft”. Grant Number: DFG Mi-658/01
- “Direction Régional Clinique” (CHU de Toulouse, France)
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-07-PHYSIO-004-01
- British Heart Foundation Chair and Programme. Grant Number: BHF/RG/07/005/23633
- Wellcome Trust Cardiovascular Functional Genomics Initiative. Grant Number: 066780/2/012
- EURATools. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2005-019015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!