Fragmentations of (M–H)− anions of underivatised peptides. Part 2: Characteristic cleavages of Ser and Cys and of disulfides and other post-translational modifications, together with some unusual internal processes
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 20–34, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Bilusich, D. and Bowie, John. H. (2009), Fragmentations of (M–H)− anions of underivatised peptides. Part 2: Characteristic cleavages of Ser and Cys and of disulfides and other post-translational modifications, together with some unusual internal processes. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 28: 20–34. doi: 10.1002/mas.20206
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2007
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!