Dedicated to the memory of Ben Freiser, a shining light in the early days of fullerene ion chemistry
Buckminsterfullerene cations: New dimensions in gas-phase ion chemistry†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 672–693, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Bohme, D. K. (2009), Buckminsterfullerene cations: New dimensions in gas-phase ion chemistry. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 28: 672–693. doi: 10.1002/mas.20227
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!