A review of current applications of mass spectrometry for neuroproteomics in epilepsy
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 197–246, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Liu, X., Wen, F., Yang, J., Chen, L. and Wei, Y.-Q. (2010), A review of current applications of mass spectrometry for neuroproteomics in epilepsy. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 29: 197–246. doi: 10.1002/mas.20243
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2008
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2004CB518800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!