Application of mass spectrometry in the analysis of polybrominated diphenyl ethers
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 737–775, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Wang, D. and Li, Q. X. (2010), Application of mass spectrometry in the analysis of polybrominated diphenyl ethers. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 29: 737–775. doi: 10.1002/mas.20263
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2008
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- USDA Tropical and Subtropical Agricultural Research
- US EPA. Grant Number: 989512-01-1
- US NRL. Grant Number: N00173-05-2-C003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!