Developments in molecular SIMS depth profiling and 3D imaging of biological systems using polyatomic primary ions
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 142–174, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Fletcher, J. S., Lockyer, N. P. and Vickerman, J. C. (2011), Developments in molecular SIMS depth profiling and 3D imaging of biological systems using polyatomic primary ions. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 30: 142–174. doi: 10.1002/mas.20275
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!