An overview of matrix effects in liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 491–509, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Trufelli, H., Palma, P., Famiglini, G. and Cappiello, A. (2011), An overview of matrix effects in liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 30: 491–509. doi: 10.1002/mas.20298
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!