Fragmentation of toxicologically relevant drugs in positive-ion liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 626–663, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Niessen, W.M.A. (2011), Fragmentation of toxicologically relevant drugs in positive-ion liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 30: 626–663. doi: 10.1002/mas.20332
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!