Top-down mass spectrometry for the analysis of combinatorial post-translational modifications
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 27–42, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Lanucara, F. and Eyers, C. E. (2013), Top-down mass spectrometry for the analysis of combinatorial post-translational modifications. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 32: 27–42. doi: 10.1002/mas.21348
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!