Proteomic approaches to evaluate protein s-nitrosylation in disease
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Special Issue: Special Issue on Redox Proteomics Part 1
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 7–20, January/February 2014
How to Cite
López-Sánchez, L. M., López-Pedrera, C. and Rodríguez-Ariza, A. (2014), Proteomic approaches to evaluate protein s-nitrosylation in disease. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 33: 7–20. doi: 10.1002/mas.21373
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- Consejería de Salud de la Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: JA0230/09
- Programa de Promoción de la Investigación en Salud del Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: FIS 10/00428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!