Getting intimate with trypsin, the leading protease in proteomics
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 453–465, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Vandermarliere, E., Mueller, M. and Martens, L. (2013), Getting intimate with trypsin, the leading protease in proteomics. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 32: 453–465. doi: 10.1002/mas.21376
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- IWT O&O “Kinase Switch” Project
- Ghent University
- European Union 7th Framework Program. Grant Numbers: 262067, 260558
- EMBL International PhD program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!