Visiting scientist at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Advanced hyphenated chromatographic-mass spectrometry in mycotoxin determination: Current status and prospects
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 420–452, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Li, P., Zhang, Z., Hu, X. and Zhang, Q. (2013), Advanced hyphenated chromatographic-mass spectrometry in mycotoxin determination: Current status and prospects. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 32: 420–452. doi: 10.1002/mas.21377
Peiwu Li and Zhaowei Zhang contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31171702, 31101299
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2011CDB357
- Project of National Science & Technology Pillar Plan. Grant Number: 2012BAK08B03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!