Simona Arena, Anna Maria Salzano, Giovanni Renzone, and Chiara D'Ambrosio contributed equally to this work.
Non-enzymatic glycation and glycoxidation protein products in foods and diseases: An interconnected, complex scenario fully open to innovative proteomic studies
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Special Issue: Special Issue on Redox Proteomics Part 1
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 49–77, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Arena, S., Salzano, A. M., Renzone, G., D'Ambrosio, C. and Scaloni, A. (2014), Non-enzymatic glycation and glycoxidation protein products in foods and diseases: An interconnected, complex scenario fully open to innovative proteomic studies. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 33: 49–77. doi: 10.1002/mas.21378
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- Italian MEF (Innovazione e sviluppo del Mezzogiorno-Conoscenze Integrate per Sostenibilità ed Innovazione del Made in Italy Agroalimentare-Legge n.191/2009)
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|mas21378-sm-0001-SuppFig-S1.tif||3414K||Supplementary Fig. 1.|
|mas21378-sm-0001-SuppFig-S2.tif||4403K||Supplementary Fig. 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.