Proteomics methods to study methionine oxidation
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Special Issue: Special Issue on Redox Proteomics Part 2
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 147–156, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Ghesquière, B. and Gevaert, K. (2014), Proteomics methods to study methionine oxidation. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 33: 147–156. doi: 10.1002/mas.21386
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!