Protein modifications by electrophilic lipoxidation products: Adduct formation, chemical strategies and tandem mass spectrometry for their detection and identification
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Special Issue: Special Issue on Redox Proteomics Part 3
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 157–182, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Vasil'ev, Y. V., Tzeng, S.-C., Huang, L. and Maier, C. S. (2014), Protein modifications by electrophilic lipoxidation products: Adduct formation, chemical strategies and tandem mass spectrometry for their detection and identification. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 33: 157–182. doi: 10.1002/mas.21389
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01AG025372, S10RR025628, P30ES000210, R01RR026275
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0924027
- OSU RERF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!