Graziano Colombo and Marco Clerici contributed equally to this work.
Pathophysiology of tobacco smoke exposure: Recent insights from comparative and redox proteomics
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry Reviews
Special Issue: Special Issue on Redox Proteomics Part 3
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 183–218, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Colombo, G., Clerici, M., Giustarini, D., Portinaro, N. M., Aldini, G., Rossi, R., Milzani, A. and Dalle-Donne, I. (2014), Pathophysiology of tobacco smoke exposure: Recent insights from comparative and redox proteomics. Mass Spectrom. Rev., 33: 183–218. doi: 10.1002/mas.21392
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2013
- Fondazione Ariel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!