Biodeterioration of Paper: A SEM Study of Fungal Spoilage Reproduced Under Controlled Conditions
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Macromolecules in Cultural Heritage
Volume 238, Issue 1, pages 57–66, April 2006
How to Cite
Pinzari, F., Pasquariello, G. and De Mico, A. (2006), Biodeterioration of Paper: A SEM Study of Fungal Spoilage Reproduced Under Controlled Conditions. Macromol. Symp., 238: 57–66. doi: 10.1002/masy.200650609
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!