Characterization of Plasma-Polymerized 4-vinyl Pyridine with Silver Nanoparticles on Poly(ethylene terephthalate) Film for Anti-Microbial Properties
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Advanced Polymers, Composites and Technologies
Volume 239, Issue 1, pages 84–90, June 2006
How to Cite
Jiang, J., Winther-Jensen, B. and Kjær, E. M. (2006), Characterization of Plasma-Polymerized 4-vinyl Pyridine with Silver Nanoparticles on Poly(ethylene terephthalate) Film for Anti-Microbial Properties. Macromol. Symp., 239: 84–90. doi: 10.1002/masy.200690114
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!