Substrate-Independent Stable and Adherent Reactive Surface Coatings and their Conversion with Amines
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reactive Polymers in Inhomogeneous Systems, in Melts, and at Interfaces
Volume 254, Issue 1, pages 34–41, August 2007
How to Cite
Kessler, D., Metz, N. and Theato, P. (2007), Substrate-Independent Stable and Adherent Reactive Surface Coatings and their Conversion with Amines. Macromol. Symp., 254: 34–41. doi: 10.1002/masy.200750805
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!