Hard and Soft Capsules: From Branched Polymers to Controlled Release via Gels
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reactive Polymers in Inhomogeneous Systems, in Melts, and at Interfaces
Volume 254, Issue 1, pages 62–66, August 2007
How to Cite
Binder, W. H., Petraru, L., Weinstabl, H., Gloger, D. and Sachsenhofer, R. (2007), Hard and Soft Capsules: From Branched Polymers to Controlled Release via Gels. Macromol. Symp., 254: 62–66. doi: 10.1002/masy.200750809
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
- FWF. Grant Number: 18740 B03 (FWF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!