Synthesis, Characterization of Copper-Loaded Carboxymethyl-Chitosan Nanoparticles with Effective Antibacterial Activity
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reactive Polymers in Inhomogeneous Systems, in Melts, and at Interfaces
Volume 254, Issue 1, pages 160–166, August 2007
How to Cite
Gu, C., Sun, B., Wu, W., Wang, F. and Zhu, M. (2007), Synthesis, Characterization of Copper-Loaded Carboxymethyl-Chitosan Nanoparticles with Effective Antibacterial Activity. Macromol. Symp., 254: 160–166. doi: 10.1002/masy.200750825
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Shanghai Key Fundamental Foundation. Grant Number: 06JC14003
- the Shanghai Nano Special Projects. Grant Number: 0552nm005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!