Preparation and Enantiospecific Binding of Chiral Polyelectrolyte Multilayers: An In-Situ ATR-FTIR Study
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reactive Polymers in Inhomogeneous Systems, in Melts, and at Interfaces
Volume 254, Issue 1, pages 180–187, August 2007
How to Cite
Ouyang, W., Appelhans, D., Voit, B. and Muller, M. (2007), Preparation and Enantiospecific Binding of Chiral Polyelectrolyte Multilayers: An In-Situ ATR-FTIR Study. Macromol. Symp., 254: 180–187. doi: 10.1002/masy.200750828
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SFB 287, B5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!