Structure – Directing Effect of Renewable Resource Based Amphiphilic Dopants on the Formation of Conducting Polyaniline-Clay Nanocomposite
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Reactive Polymers in Inhomogeneous Systems, in Melts, and at Interfaces
Volume 254, Issue 1, pages 274–283, August 2007
How to Cite
Sudha, J. D. and Reena, V. L. (2007), Structure – Directing Effect of Renewable Resource Based Amphiphilic Dopants on the Formation of Conducting Polyaniline-Clay Nanocomposite. Macromol. Symp., 254: 274–283. doi: 10.1002/masy.200750841
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Indian Space Research Organization. Grant Number: GAP 109436
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!