Synthesis of Novel Low-Bandgap Organic Semiconductors: Azulene-1,3-diyl-vinylene Oligomers
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Advanced Polymer Materials for Photonics and Electronics
Volume 268, Issue 1, pages 66–71, July 2008
How to Cite
Strachota, A., Cimrová, V. and Thorn-Csányi, E. (2008), Synthesis of Novel Low-Bandgap Organic Semiconductors: Azulene-1,3-diyl-vinylene Oligomers. Macromol. Symp., 268: 66–71. doi: 10.1002/masy.200850814
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
- University of Hamburg
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 1M06031
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: IAA4050409
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!