Member of European Polysaccharide Network of Excellence (EPNOE), www.epnoe.eu
Changes in the Inter- and Intra- Fibrillar Structure of Lyocell (TENCEL®) Fibers after KOH Treatment†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Utilization of Lignocellulosic Materials
Volume 294, Issue 2, pages 24–37, August 2010
How to Cite
Öztürk, H. B., Abu-Rous, M., MacNaughtan, B., Schuster, K. C., Mitchell, J. R. and Bechtold, T. (2010), Changes in the Inter- and Intra- Fibrillar Structure of Lyocell (TENCEL®) Fibers after KOH Treatment. Macromol. Symp., 294: 24–37. doi: 10.1002/masy.200900027
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!