Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization-Derived Monolithic Materials: Novel Syntheses and Applications
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Olefin Metathesis
Volume 293, Issue 1, pages 48–52, July 2010
How to Cite
Löber, A., Scheibitz, B., Frerich, B. and Buchmeiser, M. R. (2010), Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization-Derived Monolithic Materials: Novel Syntheses and Applications. Macromol. Symp., 293: 48–52. doi: 10.1002/masy.200900037
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!