PEX Synthesized via Peroxide for Oil Pipes, Starting from Different Commercial Polyethylenes: Influence of Comonomer and Catalyst Type
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Brazilian Polymer Congress
Volume 299-300, Issue 1, pages 246–253, January 2011
How to Cite
de Melo, R. P. and Marques, M. F.V. (2011), PEX Synthesized via Peroxide for Oil Pipes, Starting from Different Commercial Polyethylenes: Influence of Comonomer and Catalyst Type. Macromol. Symp., 299-300: 246–253. doi: 10.1002/masy.200900139
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- National Research Council (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!