Incorporation of PMMA and PS in Styrene and Methyl methacrylate Miniemulsion Homopolymerization
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Brazilian Polymer Congress
Volume 299-300, Issue 1, pages 41–47, January 2011
How to Cite
Colmán, M. M. E., Moreira, R. P. M., Amaral, M. d., Araújo, P. H.H. and Sayer, C. (2011), Incorporation of PMMA and PS in Styrene and Methyl methacrylate Miniemulsion Homopolymerization. Macromol. Symp., 299-300: 41–47. doi: 10.1002/masy.200900141
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
- LCME - Laboratório Central de Microscopia Eletrônica da UFSC
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!