In-Situ Incorporation of Amoxicillin in PVA/PVAc-co-PMMA Particles during Suspension Polymerizations
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Brazilian Polymer Congress
Volume 299-300, Issue 1, pages 34–40, January 2011
How to Cite
Oliveira, M. A. M., Melo, P. A., Nele, M. and Pinto, J. C. (2011), In-Situ Incorporation of Amoxicillin in PVA/PVAc-co-PMMA Particles during Suspension Polymerizations. Macromol. Symp., 299-300: 34–40. doi: 10.1002/masy.200900144
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!