Estimation of Average Comonomer Content of Ethylene/1-Olefin Copolymers Using Crystallization Analysis Fractionation (Crystaf) and Artificial Neural Network (ANN)
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Polyolefin Characterization - ICPC 2008
Volume 282, Issue 1, pages 150–156, August 2009
How to Cite
Anantawaraskul, S. and Chokputtanawuttilerd, N. (2009), Estimation of Average Comonomer Content of Ethylene/1-Olefin Copolymers Using Crystallization Analysis Fractionation (Crystaf) and Artificial Neural Network (ANN). Macromol. Symp., 282: 150–156. doi: 10.1002/masy.200950815
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
- Thailand Research Fund (TRF)
- Center of Excellence for Petroleum, Petrochemicals and Advanced Materials (PPAM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!