Numerical Assessment of PE 80 and PE 100 Pipe Lifetime Based on Paris-Erdogan Equation
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: From Molecular Structure to Performance of Polymeric Materials
Volume 311, Issue 1, pages 112–121, January 2012
How to Cite
Frank, A., Hutař, P. and Pinter, G. (2012), Numerical Assessment of PE 80 and PE 100 Pipe Lifetime Based on Paris-Erdogan Equation. Macromol. Symp., 311: 112–121. doi: 10.1002/masy.201000096
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Austrian Government and the State Governments of Styria and Upper Austria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!