Polymer-Protected and Au-Containing Bi- and Trimetallic Nanoparticles as Novel Catalysts for Glucose Oxidation
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Macromolecular Complexes
Volume 317-318, Issue 1, pages 149–159, August 2012
How to Cite
Toshima, N. and Zhang, H. (2012), Polymer-Protected and Au-Containing Bi- and Trimetallic Nanoparticles as Novel Catalysts for Glucose Oxidation. Macromol. Symp., 317-318: 149–159. doi: 10.1002/masy.201100110
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!