Functional Properties of Extruded Nanocomposites Based on Cassava Starch, Polyvinyl Alcohol and Montmorillonite
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Brazilian Polymer Conference
Volume 319, Issue 1, pages 235–239, September 2012
How to Cite
Debiagi, F. and Mali, S. (2012), Functional Properties of Extruded Nanocomposites Based on Cassava Starch, Polyvinyl Alcohol and Montmorillonite. Macromol. Symp., 319: 235–239. doi: 10.1002/masy.201100135
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!