Petroleum Absorbers Based on CNSL, Furfural and Lignin – The Effect of the Chemical Similarity on the Interactions among Petroleum and Bioresins
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Brazilian Polymer Conference
Volume 319, Issue 1, pages 210–221, September 2012
How to Cite
Ferreira, L. P., Moreira, A. N., Delazare, T., Oliveira, Geiza. E. and Souza Jr., F. G. (2012), Petroleum Absorbers Based on CNSL, Furfural and Lignin – The Effect of the Chemical Similarity on the Interactions among Petroleum and Bioresins. Macromol. Symp., 319: 210–221. doi: 10.1002/masy.201100145
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!