Cationic Polymerization of Styrene Derivatives and Cyclopentadiene Catalyzed by B(C6F5)3 in Aqueous Media: Comparison of Suspension, Emulsion and Dispersion Processes
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Ionic Polymerization - IP'09
Volume 308, Issue 1, pages 1–7, October 2011
How to Cite
Kostjuk, S. V., Ganachaud, F., Radchenko, A. V. and Vasilenko, I. V. (2011), Cationic Polymerization of Styrene Derivatives and Cyclopentadiene Catalyzed by B(C6F5)3 in Aqueous Media: Comparison of Suspension, Emulsion and Dispersion Processes. Macromol. Symp., 308: 1–7. doi: 10.1002/masy.201151001
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!