Concentration of Whey Proteins by Using Temperature-Sensitive Polymer Gel Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Brazilian Polymer Conference
Volume 319, Issue 1, pages 10–14, September 2012
How to Cite
Tavares, G. C., Silva, M. E. S. R., Sousa, R. G. and Freitas, R. F. S. (2012), Concentration of Whey Proteins by Using Temperature-Sensitive Polymer Gel Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide). Macromol. Symp., 319: 10–14. doi: 10.1002/masy.201200009
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!