Tuning the Catalytic Efficiency of Palladium Supported Complexes (Pd-NHC-SILLPs): The Cooperative Effect of the Ionic Liquid-Like Groups
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Macromolecular Complexes
Volume 317-318, Issue 1, pages 259–266, August 2012
How to Cite
Sans, V., Gelat, F., Burguete, M. I., García-Verdugo, E. and Luis, S. V. (2012), Tuning the Catalytic Efficiency of Palladium Supported Complexes (Pd-NHC-SILLPs): The Cooperative Effect of the Ionic Liquid-Like Groups. Macromol. Symp., 317-318: 259–266. doi: 10.1002/masy.201200014
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!