Kinetic Modeling of 1,3-Diene Polymerization Using a Neodymium-Based Catalytic System: A New Approach for Calculating the Molecular Weight Distribution
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: New Trends in Polymer Science - MACROMEX 2011
Volume 325-326, Issue 1, pages 125–131, March 2013
How to Cite
Herrera-Ordonez, J., Leon, R. D.-d. and de Santiago-Rodriguez, Y. A. (2013), Kinetic Modeling of 1,3-Diene Polymerization Using a Neodymium-Based Catalytic System: A New Approach for Calculating the Molecular Weight Distribution. Macromol. Symp., 325-326: 125–131. doi: 10.1002/masy.201200046
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!