Nanoscale versus Microscale Gelation for Crosslinked Polyurethanes
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: New Trends in Polymer Science - MACROMEX 2011
Volume 325-326, Issue 1, pages 168–176, March 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C., Zhang, W. and Wynne, K. J. (2013), Nanoscale versus Microscale Gelation for Crosslinked Polyurethanes. Macromol. Symp., 325-326: 168–176. doi: 10.1002/masy.201200061
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!