Comprehensive Characterization of Chain End Groups of Vinylidene Fluoride Based Polymers
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Polymer Reaction Engineering VIII
Volume 324, Issue 1, pages 41–48, February 2013
How to Cite
Albano, M., Barchiesi, E., Biancardi, R., Dossi, M., Geniram, G. and Vaccarono, P. (2013), Comprehensive Characterization of Chain End Groups of Vinylidene Fluoride Based Polymers. Macromol. Symp., 324: 41–48. doi: 10.1002/masy.201200065
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!